Covid-19 Health Guidelines for Attending Service
UPDATED COVID Guidelines June 2021
- Do not attend services while feeling ill
- Self quarantine for 14 days if you have confirmed exposure with a Covid-19 positive person, or until you have a negative test result
- You may now take your own candles and Church bulletins, books are returned to pews for faithful.
- Masks are no longer mandated, nor is social distancing. If you wish to wear a mask and social distance a place in Church will be offered to you. There are no longer any capacity limits.
- Hand sanitizing stations are optional and remain in Church as needed.
- You do not have to sign up to attend services however you will be marked as attending services for time being.